Online donations have become a powerful tool for organizations and individuals alike to make a positive impact in the world. There are numerous charitable organizations and NGOs that rely on online donations to continue their vital work, whether it’s aiding disaster relief efforts or making a difference in their community.
In the WordPress community, many bloggers and developers also use online donations to fund their projects and achieve their dreams. Luckily, collecting donations on your WordPress or WooCommerce site is easier than you might think.
Check out this list of some of the best WooCommerce donation plugins available, both free and paid.
Table of Contents
The GiveWP plugin is highly popular among WordPress users, with more than 100,000 active users currently using it. Its popularity is justified by its many features that allow you to accept one-time and recurring donations through various payment methods such as PayPal and Stripe.
You can also access valuable insights and track analytics from the donor database, providing you with information about your top donors and how much you’re earning.
This WooCommerce donation plugin includes donor management and payment history tools, customizable templates, and Mailchimp and other email marketing tool integration. With GiveWP, donors find it easier to register and keep track of their contributions.
- Customizable Donation Forms
- Flexible Recurring Donations
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Insightful Fundraising Reporting
- Configurable Fundraising Goals
- Custom Form Fields
- Credit Card Fee Recovery
- Currency Switching for Donors
- Tribute Giving or Giving in Honor of
- It provides both Free and Paid plan.
- The GiveWP Free plan provides a range of helpful features, including PayPal and Stripe integration, a donor database, access to reports, form grids, and more.
- However, if you require additional features such as recurring donations and PDF receipts, you will need to purchase the premium plan. The Basic Package starts at $149 per year.
GiveWP is the perfect solution for you if
- you need a complete donation package involving email marketing and multi-level donation campaigns, etc.
- you want to seamlessly integrate it with both Stripe and PayPal,
- you’re a fan of Divi.
2. Donation for WooCommerce
Donation for WooCommerce is an exceptional donation solution that is designed to cater to recurring donations comprehensively. This powerful WooCommerce extension offers you the ability to create fundraising campaigns that go beyond simple payment collections.
You can personalize your fundraising campaign with a range of features including round-up donations, progress goals, and recurring donation payments.
One of the most remarkable features of Donation for WooCommerce is the ability to customize your donation campaigns with options such as donation amount types, limits, and levels.
With the option to display your donation campaign’s goal, you create a sense of urgency that motivates early donors to reach out to more people, making it easy for the entire community to achieve the donation goal together.
- Set Min & Max Amount Limits
- Add multiple donation amount options
- Round up the final amount
- Goal progress bar’s value in percentage
- Add decimal donation value
- $99 per year.
Donation for WooCommerce is the perfect solution for you if…
- you are using WooCommerce
- you want to integrate donations with your WooCommerce store
- you want to take advantage of a round-up method in collecting donations
- you desire to set donation goals and format the way it displays on your website
3. YITH Donations for WooCommerce
YITH Donations for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce donation plugin that simplifies the process of adding donation options to your website. With just a few clicks, you can associate a donation with a product or allow users to make donations directly to your site.
This plugin is built on the reliable and feature-rich WooCommerce platform, making it an ideal solution for both beginners and experienced digital marketers.
With YITH Donations for WooCommerce, you can easily add donation forms to multiple products and make the donation process optional or secondary.
Additionally, the plugin offers a shortcode that allows you to display it anywhere on your website. Setting up your donation system is simple and requires no technical assistance.
- Filtered list of all donation orders of the shop
- Minimum and maximum amount for each donation
- Put forms on any post, product, or cart page.
- Customizable textual labels
- Edit the contents of the email for donors
- Donation form shortcodes
- Pre-set donation amount
- $79.99 per year
YITH Donations for WooCommerce is the perfect solution for you if…
- you want to design your own form fields.
- you need to place forms in many ways and many positions
- you are using other YITH plugins installed on your website
4. Donation Forms by Charitable
Donation Forms by Charitable is a user-friendly tool that enables you to effortlessly generate and share high-performing donation forms and fundraising campaigns on your website.
With Charitable, you can conveniently create and launch fundraising campaigns in a matter of minutes. Whether you require a donation form for your regular ongoing donations, fundraising for a time-sensitive need, or soliciting donations for a specific fundraising goal, Charitable has got you covered.
Donation Forms by Charitable is among the highest-rated WooCommerce donation plugin on the market, with over 100 satisfied users giving it a 5-star rating.
- Set fundraising and donation goals
- Provide suggested donation amounts
- Donation forms shorten
- One-click Connect with Stripe, PayPal
- Offline donation receipt
- Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
- The base plugin is available for free, but additional features can be accessed by upgrading to the Essentials plan.
- Essentials plan, which costs $119 per year, allows users to unlock payment gateways such as Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, and others, as well as newsletter sign-up forms.
YITH Donations for WooCommerce is the perfect solution for you if…
- you want to customize and send emails, receipt easily to donors
- you more focus on the privacy and legality of the donations
WPForms is a drag-and-drop WordPress form plugin that offers a range of features for those starting out with building online forms.
One of the standout features is the integrated form template that allows you to create an online WooCommerce donation form for your website quickly and easily.
This plugin provides pre-built templates, which you can customize to suit your needs. With its payment gateway integrations for PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net, donations go directly into your account.
WPForms also supports email marketing services such as Mailchimp and AWeber, so you can build your email list and extend your campaign’s reach. Another useful feature is the form abandonment add-on, which helps you convert incomplete entries into leads.
- Form Templates
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Instant Notifications
- Multi-Page Forms
- Spam Protection
- Numerous 3rd Party Addon
- Custom CAPCHA
- Entry Management
- WPForms is a free WooCommerce donation plugin that you can use on your website. However, if you want to collect donations, you will need to purchase the add-on.
- The pro plan starts at $49.5
- They also provide a discounted pro license for non-profit organizations. The pro license costs only $99 per year, which is a 75% discount compared to the regular price.
WPForms is the perfect solution for you if…
- you love the ease of using drag-and-drop form builder.
- you want add-ons for multiple usage
- you’re a non-profit that would benefit from the discount.
WP Crowdfunding is an advanced WooCommerce donation plugin designed to help you create your own crowdfunding website similar to popular platforms like Kickstarter or GoFundMe.
It provides a convenient and efficient way for individuals to support various charitable causes or fund creative projects.
With WP Crowdfunding, you can easily accept and manage contributions from multiple donors using the built-in wallet system, which is powered by WooCommerce. You can also use Stripe Connect payment gateway to facilitate the transfer of funds to project owners.
In addition to credit cards, users can donate using popular payment systems like PayPal, Skrill, and Stripe.
- Raise Funds
- Sets up the backing mechanism inside
- Withdraw request
- Automated calculation
- Set Commission Amount
- Distribute Funds
- Powerful addons to extend the functionality
- Free. Pro starts at $149.00 per year.
- The free version of WP Crowdfunding offers all of the essential features you need to get started.
- However, the paid versions offer more advanced features such as a centralized Native Wallet System, Stripe Connect, analytical reports, email alerts, incentives, and more.
WPCrowdfunding is the perfect solution for you if…
- you want to add the crowd-funding system to your existing website
- you are looking to create an aggregate-style funding site
- you want your website to be a hub for donations.
7. WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is a highly useful WordPress donation plugin that can help you accept one-time or recurring donations with the help of Stripe.
Additionally, WP Simple Pay comes equipped with mobile-friendly payment forms that support payments via credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and ACH debit.
This WooCommerce donation plugin is particularly popular for its integration with Stripe and is a self-contained solution that connects Stripe directly to your WordPress site. This enables you to take advantage of Stripe’s advanced security measures while collecting donations through your website.
- Secure Processing
- Recurring Payments
- Custom Amounts
- Advanced Builder
- Dedicated Landing Pages
- Buy Now, Pay Later
- Collect Custom Data
- Free. Pro plan starts at $49.50 per year.
- Free plugin includes exclusive feautures which allow user to create custom fields, allow users to enter their own payment amounts, offer coupon codes, apply tax rates, provide subscription services, accept alternative payment methods, and more.
WP Simple Pay is the perfect solution for you if…
- you wish to accept payments in various currencies
- you desire to offer membership options with recurring payment plans
- you prefer to build custom payment forms using development tools
We’re so glad to have shared this article with you and we hope it was helpful in finding the perfect WooCommerce donation and fundraising plugins for charities and non-profits. Thanks for reading!